Uno Attack is a fun and exciting variation of the classic card game Uno. It involves an electronic card launcher that randomly shoots out cards when you press a button. The game has some special cards that can change the course of the game, such as Wild Attack-Attack, Discard All, and Hit 2.
Uno Attack Card Shooter
The game comes with a special mechanical card launcher that runs on 3 C batteries. The card shooter contains a receptacle where the deck of cards is placed, and a button on the front, known as the “Launcher Button”. When the rules call for a player to “Hit” the card shooter, the player presses the button on the card shooter.
The game’s goal is to be the first player to get rid of all your cards while avoiding getting hit by the launcher. You also have to say “Uno” when you have one card left, or else you have to draw two penalty cards. The game ends when one player reaches 500 points, which are calculated by adding up the points from the cards left in other players’ hands.
Uno Attack Card Game Rules
Uno Attack is a variation of the card game UNO. We also know Uno Attack as the Uno Machine Game. To play it, players, get rid of all cards by matching colors or numbers, the same as in regular Uno. However, there is a motorized card shooter that sends cards flying at any point during gameplay and adds an extra fun and excitement.
The uno attack has 108 standard UNO cards with number cards from 0 to 9 in 4 colors (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow), 20 Special Action cards (Skip, Draw 2, Reverse, Wild, Wild Draw 4), and 12 new Attack cards consisting of 4 Triangle cards, 4 Square cards, and 4 Star cards
Uno Attack Rules
Uno Attack is a fun and exciting version of the Uno card game. It involves an electronic card shooter that randomly shoots out cards when you press a button. This game is suitable for 2 to 10 players, and the goal is to be the first to get rid of all your cards.
Uno Attack Points
- Numbered cards: 0 points
- Draw Two: 20 points
- Reverse: 20 points
- Skip: 20 points
- Wild: 50 points
- Wild Draw Four: 50 points
Rules to Play Uno Attack
Here are the basic uno rules to play Uno Attack:
- You need a deck of Uno Attack cards, an Uno Attack shooter, and a scorecard to keep track of the points. You can download a printable scorecard from here.
- Shuffle the cards and insert them into the shooter. Turn on the shooter and hit the launcher button and place it in the center of the table. Each player draws a card from the shooter.
- The player with the highest number card goes first. Number cards have their face value, while action cards have a value of 20 or 50, depending on the type. Return the cards to the shooter and reshuffle them.
- The first player presses the launcher button on the shooter. If no cards come out, the player draws the top card from the shooter and places it face-up next to it. This forms the discard pile. If one or more cards come out, the player must add them to their hand and skip their turn.
- The next player must match the card on the top of the discard pile by number, color, or symbol. If they do not have a matching card, they must press the launcher button. If no cards come out, they can play any card from their hand. If cards come out, they must add them to their hand and skip their turn.
- There are some special action cards that have different effects when played. They are:
- Reverse: This card reverses the direction of play. If the game was going clockwise, it now goes counterclockwise, and vice versa.
- Skip: This card skips the next player’s turn.
- Hit 2: This card forces the next player to press the launcher button twice. If any cards come out, they must add them to their hand and skip their turn.
- Wild: This card allows the player to choose any color for the next play. They can also play it on top of any card.
- Discard All: This card allows the player to discard all their cards of one color. They can also play it on top of another Discard All card.
- Trade Hands: This card allows the player to trade their hand with any other player of their choice.
- Wild All Hit: This card allows the player to choose any color and make all other players press the launcher button once. If any cards come out, they must add them to their hand.
- Wild Hit-Fire: This card allows the player to choose any color and make one other player of their choice press the launcher button until they get hit with a card.
- When a player has only one card left in their hand, they must say “Uno” out loud. If they forget to do so, and another player catches them before the next player’s turn, they must press the launcher button twice as a penalty.
The first player to get rid of all their cards wins the round and scores point for all the cards left in other players’ hands by following the uno attack instructions. Numbered cards are worth their face value, while action cards are worth 20 or 50 points, depending on the type. The game continues until one player reaches at least 500 points. Next we see the instructions on how to play uno attack card game and have fun.
How to Play Uno Attack Card Game
To play uno attack the basic Uno rules still apply: match a card by number or color to play, and the first player with no cards left wins. Uno Attack introduces new Action cards that allow you to perform actions on other players.
UNO Attack is a fun and exciting version of the classic card game UNO but with a twist. It uses a card launcher that can shoot out cards at random times, making the game more fun and challenging. Here are the basic rules of UNO Attack gameplay from beginning to winning the game:
UNO Attack How to Play Complete Steps
- For begining the game you need 2 to 10 players, a deck of 112 UNO Attack cards, and a card launcher that runs on batteries.
- First each player gets 7 cards from the deck. Then place all cards in the uno card launcher and The top card of the launcher is turned over and placed next to it. This is the discard pile.
- Next the player to the left of the dealer starts the game by matching the discard pile card with a card from their hand. They can match by color, number, or symbol. For example, if the discard pile card is a blue 5, they can play any blue card, any 5 card, or any wild card.
- If they don’t have a matching card, they have to press the button on the launcher. The launcher may or may not shoot out some cards. If it does, they have to take those cards and add them to their hand. If unable to match card, they can play any card from their hand.
- The game continues clockwise, with each player taking turns to match or press the button.
- There are some special cards that have different effects when played. Here are some examples Reverse card changes the direction of play. If it is clockwise, it becomes counterclockwise, and vice versa.
- When a player has only one card left in their hand, they have to say “UNO” before playing it. If they forget and another player catches them, they have to press the button twice on the launcher as a penalty.
- The first player to get rid of all their cards wins the round and scores points based on the cards left in their opponents’ hands. Number cards are worth their face value, action cards are worth 20 points each, and wild cards are worth 50 points each.
- The game ends when one player reaches 500 points or more. The player with the highest score wins the game.
Uno Attack Additional Rules
The basic rules of Uno are straightforward, but there are many variants and additional rules that can spice up the gameplay. One such extension to the standard Uno rules is called “Attack Mode” or “UNO Attack.” This mode adds an attacking mechanic that allows players to target opponents and steal or manipulate their cards to gain an advantage.
Uno Attack Wild rules
In Uno Attack, the Wild cards work the same as in regular UNO. The player who plays a Wild card chooses the next color to be played. Wild cards give that player a lot of control over the next player’s hand.
Uno attack wild 2x rules
The “2x” refers to the Draw 2 card in UNO. When a Draw 2 card is played the next player will draw 2 cards from the deck. The Draw 2 card works the same in UNO Attack as in regular UNO.
Uno attack 2x with arrows rules
This is referring to the Reverse card in UNO Attack, which has two arrows pointing in opposite directions. When a Reverse card is played, it changes the direction of play. So a “2x with arrows” means playing a Reverse card immediately after a Draw 2 card. This forces the next two players to draw 2 cards and miss their turns but in the opposite play order.
UNO Attack Discard All Rules
There is no inherent “Discard All” rule in standard UNO Attacks. However, some variants of UNO Attack include attack cards that force all players to discard their entire hands. But the basic UNO Attack rules do not include such a card.
Uno attack mega hit rules
Uno Attack Mega Hit is a card game that is similar to the original Uno game but with some new features and cards. The game comes with a card launcher that shoots out cards randomly when you press a button. The game also has four new cards that are not present in the original Uno game.
Uno Attack Cards Rules
Here are the rules for all card types in UNO Attack:
Match the number played to put the card down and if you can’t match, you must draw until you can play a card from the draw pile.
Match the color played to put the card down and if you can’t match, you must draw until you can play a card
Standard Action Cards
- Skip: Forces the next player to miss their turn
- Reverse: Changes the direction of play
- Draw 2: Makes the next player draw 2 cards and miss their turn
- Triangle: Steal 2 cards from the player to your left
- Square: Steal 1 card from the player across from you
- Star: Steal 1 card from any player of your choice
Wild cards allow the player to choose the next color played
Wild Draw 4 cards
Wild Draw 4 cards work the same as Wild cards but also force the next player to draw 4 cards and miss their turn
Uno Attack Special Cards
- Wild All Hit: This card lets you choose a color and then make all the players press the launcher button once. Everyone has to take the cards that come out of the launcher and add them to their hand, except you.
- Wild Attack-Attack: This card lets you choose a color and a player to attack. You turn the launcher towards the chosen player and press the button twice. The player has to take all the cards that come out of the launcher and add them to their hand.
- Wild Draw Color: This card lets you choose a color and then make the next player draw cards from the launcher until they get a card of that color. The player has to add all the cards they drew to their hand.
- Wild Draw Five: This card lets you choose a color and then make the next player press the launcher button five times. The player has to take all the cards that come out of the launcher and add them to their hand.
New Uno Attack Rules
There are a few other advanced rules you can optionally add to UNO Attack mode:
Attack Uno Rules
- Players can play multiple attack cards in a row if able. Each attack card is resolved before the next player’s turn.
- Players can “defend” against attack cards by playing a matching attack card of their own. In this case, no cards are stolen and the players then discard one card from their hand.
- If a player runs out of cards during the game in addition to missing their next turn, they will draw 4 cards as a penalty.
- Players can ” chain attack” by playing a standard action card after playing an attack.
- Some house rules allow players to buy out of being attacked by discarding a pre-determined number of cards.
Mattel UNO Attack introduces disruption and competition to the standard UNO experience. While the basic rules remain the same, the attack mechanic speeds up gameplay and requires more strategic thinking. This variant works best for experienced UNO players looking for an advanced challenge.
Regular Uno Rules
The goal is still to get rid of all of your cards first by matching the color or number played. The first player draws one card of the game and places it face up and gameplay continues in a clockwise direction and players must match either the color or the number of the card played. If you cannot play a card from the draw pile, then you can draw from the deck until you can play a card.
Players say “UNO!” when they have just one card left. If they fail to announce “UNO” and are found with only one card, they must draw 2 extra cards and the special action cards (Skip, Reverse, Draw 2) have the same functions as regular UNO.
Uno Attack is a fun and exciting version of the Uno card game. It involves an electronic card shooter that randomly shoots out cards when you press a button cards will shoot and setup a a deck of Uno. To win the ame you have to yell uno when you have only one/your last cards left in your hands and you will win the gameplay.
Other Uno Versions
- Uno Spiderman
- Uno Marvel Flip
- Uno No Mercy
- Crazy Uno
- Spicy Uno
- Dirty Uno
- Uno Flip
- Uno Flash
- Uno Splash
- Uno all Wild
- Uno Emoji
- Uno Spin
- Uno Moo
- Uno Dare
- Uno Spin
- Uno Triple Play
How many cards in uno attack?
Uno Attack has 112 cards, while the newer version has 110 cards. The difference is that the newer version does not have the Wild All Hit card and the Trade Hands card, which are replaced by the Wild Attack-Attack card and the Discard All card.
What batteries do uno attack take?
UNO Attack Game requires 3 C size Alkaline Batteries. uno attack batteries use Alkaline Batteries that function best with the toy uno attack card game.
Can you double wilds in Uno?
No, in standard Uno you cannot place two Wild cards.
What are the rules for Uno attack wild card?
The Wild cards work the same in UNO Attack. The player who plays a Wild card chooses the next color to be played.
What are the 2x rules in uno attack?
There is no special 2x rule in UNO Attack, the Draw 2 card works the same as in regular UNO.
How do you play Uno attack?
You play UNO Attack just like regular UNO but with additional attack cards that let you steal cards from opponents and other advanced rules around attacking.
What type of cards are in Uno attack?
The attack cards in Uno Attack are Triangle (steal 2 from left), Square (steal 1 from across), and Star (steal 1 from any player).
What are the rules for saying Uno?
The rules for saying “UNO” in Uno Attack are the same as regular Uno – players must announce “UNO!” when holding one card left or draw 2 penalty cards.
Can you stack 2x cards in a Uno attack?
No, in Uno Attack you cannot stack Draw 2 cards, the next player’s turn resolves after each Draw 2 card is played.
What does the Uno card with 2 arrows mean?
The card with 2 arrows pointing in opposite directions is the Reverse card. It changes the direction of play.
What is the new pus 2 rule in Uno?
There is no inherent “Plus 2” rule in standard UNO. The Draw 2 card simply makes the next player draw 2 cards and miss their turn.
What is the rule for mega-hit in Uno attack?
There is no inherent “Mega Hit” rule in standard Uno Attack.
What cards are in Uno attack?
Uno Attack has all the standard Uno cards (number, color, action) plus 3 additional attack cards (Triangle, Square, and Star).
What does the card mean in the Uno attack?
The attack cards (Triangle, Square, and Star) allow players to steal cards from opponents’ hands.
How do you play the game uno attack?
The main rules additions for UNO Attack are: use attack cards to steal from opponents, play multiple attacks in one turn, defend against attacks, and draw penalty cards.
What rules are there for the blank wild in the Uno attack?
The Wild and Wild Draw 4 cards work the same in Uno Attack. The player who plays the Wild card chooses the next color to be played.