UNO Attack Jurassic World is a card game based on the popular classic UNO game, but with a Jurassic World theme. This game includes colorful cards with dinosaur decorations from the Jurassic movies. The product details say we can shoot the cards high into the air using the included launcher. This adds an exciting new element to the classic UNO matching card game we all know and love.
Instead of simply placing a card in your hand onto the stack, in this edition, players take turns launching their cards across the table while trying to get rid of all their cards first by following uno jurrasic world or uno dinosaur game rules.
Uno Attack Jurassic World
In 1993, Mattel introduced the world to the beloved card game UNO. Now, they’ve combined it with another pop culture phenomenon – Jurassic Park. The result is UNO Attack Jurassic World, transporting classic UNO gameplay to the dangerous jungles of Isla Nublar.
This innovative mashup deck features all the familiar UNO mechanics fans know and love. Players take turns matching colors and numbers to discard all cards in their hands. But now, each card depicts one of over 50 different dinosaur species from the films.
Uno Attack Jurassic World Rules
Players have to match the color or number of the card on top of the stack. But a card shot from the launcher high into the air could be one card…or it could be many! The stack also builds throughout the game under this attack style of play.
With lights and sounds from the movies, this dominion edition of UNO Attack is sure to be a fun new way to enjoy the classic UNO matching card game experience with your friends and family. The colorful cards and decorations will look great displayed on your game shelf too when you’re not launching them across the table for rounds of dinosaur attack action!
Here are the basic rules for Jurassic Park UNO World:
Uno Attack Jurassic World is a fun and exciting card game based on the Jurassic World movie franchise. It is similar to the regular Uno Attack game but with some special features and cards. Here are the rules of the game:
- The game is for 2 to 10 players, ages 7 and up.
- Each player gets 7 cards from the deck, which contains 112 cards in four colors: red, yellow, blue, and green. There are also action cards and wild cards on the deck.
- We place the remaining cards in the Dilophosaurus shooter, which is a device that can launch cards at random times.
- The top card of the shooter is turned over and placed next to it, forming the discard pile. This is the first card of the game.
- The player to the left of the dealer starts the game by matching the discard pile card with a card from their hand, either by color, number, or symbol. For example, if the discard pile card is a yellow 5, the player can play any yellow card, any 5 card, or any wild card.
- If the player has no matching card, they must press the button on the Dilophosaurus shooter. The shooter may or may not launch cards at them. If it does, they must add those cards to their hand. If it does not, they can play any card in their hand.
- The game continues clockwise, with each player taking turns to match or press the button.
- Some special action cards have different effects when played:
- Reverse: This card changes the direction of play. If it is clockwise, it becomes counterclockwise, and vice versa. Color can match it or by another reverse card.
- Skip: This card skips the next player’s turn. Color can match it or by another skip card.
- Draw Two: This card forces the next player to press the button twice on the shooter. Color can match it or by another drawing of two cards.
- Wild: we can play this card on any card and allows the player to choose the color for the next turn. Another wild card can match it.
- Wild Draw Four: we can play this card on any card and allow the player to choose the color for the next turn. It also forces the next player to press the button four times on the shooter. Another wild draw can only match four cards.
- When a player has only one card left in their hand, they must shout “Uno!” before playing it. If they forget to yell uno, and another player catches them, they must press the button twice on the shooter as a penalty.
In Uno Jurassic World, The first player to get rid of all their cards wins the round and scores points based on the cards left in their opponents’ hands. Number cards are worth their face value, action cards are worth 20 points each, and wild cards are worth 50 points each. The game ends when one player reaches 500 points or more. The player with the highest score wins the game.
UNO Attack Jurassic World Cards
Dinosaur Uno Cards
Jurassic World Dominion Card: The uno attack game features a special rule that blocks the action of cards with a dino icon on them.
Dinosaur Uno Attack Cards
- Have special abilities that disrupt other players’ turns when played.
- T. Rex can Skip the opponent’s next turn. Stegosaurus – Block the next Attack card played against you.
- Pteranodon – Look at 2 random cards in the opponent’s hand. Spinosaurus – Steal the top card from the opponent’s pile.
- Trigger dramatic scenarios from the films when played.
- “Raptor Stampede” – All players except you must draw 3 cards.
- “T. Rex Breakout” – The opponent of your choice draws 5 cards.
- “Volcanic Eruption” – Shuffle all discarded cards back into decks.
Jurassic World Uno Card Meanings
UNO card game, uno Attack Jurassic World Dominion Uno featuring characters and elements from the Jurassic Park franchise.
- Number Cards (0-9): These cards likely feature Jurassic World characters or dinosaurs in various poses or scenes.
- Skip: The Skip card might depict a dinosaur evading danger, similar to skipping another player’s turn in the standard game.
- Reverse: The Reverse card could show a dinosaur changing direction, signifying a reversal of play order.
- Draw Two: This card could display a dinosaur capturing another player’s cards, leading them to draw two cards.
- Wild: The Wild card probably has a Jurassic uno attack logo or iconic imagery, allowing the player to choose the color.
Remember, while the cards may have Jurassic Park uno attacks, the core gameplay mechanics of UNO remain the same as the world dominion card game and Uno Card Game.
Can you collect all the species?
With over 50 illustrated dinosaur cards, collecting them all will be a challenge! Booster packs provide opportunities to expand collections.
Are there any tie-in products?
Look out for Jurassic World UNO plush toys, app games, and more to satisfy every dinosaur fan’s interests!
Our Guided Uno Versions
- Uno All Wild Cards
- Uno 50th Anniversary
- Uno Card Launcher
- Spicy Uno Rules
- Uno Roboto Rules
- Uno Flip Cards
- Uno Stacko Rules
- Dirty Uno Rules
- Uno Flip Gameplay
- Uno Ultimate Marvel
- Uno Harry Potter
- Uno Flip Rules
- Uno Barbie Rules
- Uno Showdown
- Uno Out Rules
- Uno Stacking Rules
- Uno Star War
- Uno All Wild Rules
- Uno Attack Cards
- Uno Attack Instructions