UNO Disney 100 is a special edition of the classic card game UNO, featuring graphics inspired by 100 magical years of Disney entertainment. Here are some basic information about the game:
The game has 112 cards in total, divided into four colors (red, blue, green, and yellow) and black (wild cards). Each color has 19 numbered cards (0 to 9), two Skip cards, two Reverse cards, and two Draw Two cards. There are also four Wild cards, four Wild Draw Four cards, and four blank cards that can be used as replacements or special cards with your own rules. You can buy it from Amazon.com.
- The game is appropriate for 2 to 10 participants aged 7 years and above. Every participant begins with seven cards in their possession, while the remaining cards are set face down in a pile for drawing. The top card of the draw pile is turned over and placed in a discard pile to start the game.
- The game follows the classic UNO rules, where players take turns to match the color or number of the top card of the discard pile with one of their cards. Should they lack a corresponding card, they are required to pick a card from the pile designated for drawing. The game is won by the first player who successfully discards all their cards.
- The game also has a special rule called Mickey’s Movie Madness, which can be activated by playing a Wild card. The player who plays the Wild card must name a Disney movie, and the next player must name four characters from that movie or draw four cards. The game continues with the color chosen by the Wild card player.
UNO Disney 100 Cards
UNO Disney 100 is a special edition of the classic card game that celebrates 100 years of Disney entertainment. It features a deck of 112 Disney 100 uno cards with images of various Disney characters, such as Mickey Mouse, Elsa, Simba, and more. It also includes a collectible foil card in every pack, and a storage tin for easy travel.
The game follows the same rules as regular UNO, except for one twist: the Wild Mickey Movie Madness card. Upon playing this card, you are allowed to select a color and a Disney film. Then, the next player has to name four characters from that movie or draw four cards. This adds a fun challenge and tests your Disney knowledge.
UNO Disney 100 Rules
UNO Disney 100 is a card game that follows the same rules as regular UNO, with some additional features. These are the primary guidelines for the game:
- The game accommodates 2 to 10 players, suitable for individuals aged 7 and above.
- Each participant begins with seven cards, which are distributed face down.
- The remaining cards are set in a Draw Pile, also face down.
- The top card from the Draw Pile is placed in a Discard Pile face up.
- The game commences with the player situated to the left of the dealer.
- On your turn, you have to match the card in the Discard Pile by color, number, or symbol/action.
- If you don’t have a matching card, you must draw one from the Draw Pile. If you can play it, you may do so. Otherwise, your turn is over.
- There are four types of action cards: Skip, Reverse, Draw Two, and Wild.
- Skip means the next player is skipped.
- Reverse means the order of play is reversed.
- Draw Two implies that the subsequent player is required to pick up two cards and forfeit their turn.
- Wild means you can choose any color for the next play.
- There is also a special card called Wild Mickey Movie Madness. When you play this card, you choose a color and a Disney movie. The next player must name four characters from that movie, or draw four cards.
- When you have one card left, you must say “UNO” before playing it. Should you neglect to mention it and another participant notices, you are required to pick up two cards.
- The game is won by the player who first manages to discard all their cards.
UNO Disney 100 is a great game for fans of all things Disney, and it is suitable for 2 to 10 players, ages 7 and up. You can also order it online from Amazon.com. I hope you enjoy playing UNO Disney 100 with your friends and family! 😊